Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday, 1st January 2010

Dearest Love,

Happy New Year. It is the first New Year for us as husband & wife. It is also the first day of the new decade.

And I am having a mother of all hangover. But what I will always, always recall, and emblazon in my memory is how you had been so patient, so loving, taking care of a drunkard wife on New Year's eve. Horrifyingly, I cannot recall most of what happened last night.

I remember our very tasty home-cooked porridge meal, of course. The first NY's eve meal that I had in a long long time that is home-cooked and so cheap at that! But we were both so happy eating it. That felt good.

I also remember FCC and then Riverhouse. The last thing I recall was watching swimming on TV at the Riverhouse. The rest, I don't. And it must not have been easy, as according to you, I sounded like I was a nutcase!

I had fallen in love all over again with you today. I don't know how to say it - but how you really took care of me and still kissed me and loved me, despite seeing me, possibly in the worst condition ever of my life.... - really made my heart melt. Melt a thousand times over :)

I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life ever. Please don't let me even try.

Well, now it is time to have the first "ahem" session of the decade for us :)

I love you. Always.

Your Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment