Sunday, November 15, 2009

Monday, 16th November 2009

Dearest Love,

Today, I created a blog to store the love letters that I will write to you. Maybe you will get to read them all, one day - when I am no longer around.

I guess I am a stickler for all things romantic and sentimental. You know that already.
Over the years that we have been together - pre-wedding and post-wedding, we've written thousands and thousands of emails to each other. And of course, letters too. But I realised, of late, those romantic letters have not just dwindled, they've disappeared! Which is why, I got this brilliant idea to create a blog - which will have all the love letters I will begin writing again for you, stored in it :) It's perfect - the blogsite will be like a,..... keeper of letters! :)

Way before Nicholas Sparks wrote The Notebook, long before they made PS I Love You into a movie, I've already always dreamt of there being a day, one day, that the person I love will be sitting down in his little rocking chair in the garden, a cup of hot tea brewing on the coffee table and him - the love of my life, reading each and every letter that I had written for him. Just that, those brilliant romance writers articulated it faster and better :)

So, this first introduction letter - not so romantic. It is after all, an introduction :)
I'll keep it brief and short. Everytime I am inspired to write to you, I will.

Love,
Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment