Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Dearest Love,

I just have to write today :) Sudden inspiration.

You know how since you started your football and you have games every Wednesday nights and I would be asleep by the time you come back? It's nice that when you get into bed, you search for my lips and you kiss them and you snuggle closer to me and you hug me and fall asleep that way yourself :) Everytime you do that, ok, well, most of the time when you do that, you stir me awake.... and even though most everything else is a blur, I can only recognize you doing that to me. And it is comforting and soothing all at the same time. So, thank you, Love. It's nice.

Last night, I was having this fabulous dream of being a CSI. I was breaking a difficult case. Or in the middle of it, I think. And it was dark and there was all this blood. It must've been hot and stuffy in my dream, because I was sweating - as according to you. You woke me up, when you brushed my hair back with your hands..... and you must've noticed me sweating.... and you checked my body temperature on my forehead.... and you went to switch on the fan.... made sure I was comfy.... and hugged me to sleep.

I was in the reverie of my CSI dream.... everything was a blur and you know how sometimes, when you're dreaming and you're half awake and there's a really blurred line between reality and dream? And you brushing me, and hugging me and checking on me..... they seemed so surreal at those moments. BUT still comforting.

And of course, I woke up and re-confirmed the "events" of the night before with you. And it's true! You really did all that!

You're the sweetest.

Always,
Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment